Registration is OPEN!
Registration is now open for IMPE 2023 in Buenos Aires, Argentina and for IMPE 2023 On-Demand.
We are extremely excited to be hosting this flagship event in Argentina which will bring together pediatric endocrinologists and child health professionals from around the globe to deliver the latest developments in the field covering rich and relevant topics. We look forward to seeing many of you in person, and we are also delighted to welcome those who will be joining us On-demand.
Registration is required for all meeting participants. Early Bird registration fees are offered at a discounted rate.
However you are joining us, we look forward to seeing you and thank you for your participation in what is shaping up to be an excellent Meeting!Registration link
IMPE 2023 REGISTRATION FEES: Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Early Bird (before Thursday 12 January 2023 23:59 GMT)||
Standard Registration (Friday 13 January to Tuesday 7 March 2023)
Registration Fees include:
• Access to all scientific sessions and commercial exhibition
• Delegate bag including all meeting materials and a name badge
• Access to IMPE 2023 abstracts online
• Entrance to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
• All refreshment breaks during the meeting
• Registration does not include accommodation or tickets to any social events
Please note: Delegates must be over the age of 16 to enter the exhibition hall
Please note: there is a strict NO PHOTOGRAPHY policy at the IMPE 2023 meeting. Delegates may be asked to leave if this is not adhered to.
IMPE 2023 REGISTRATION FEES: ON-DEMAND
|Early Bird (before Thursday 12 January 2023 23:59 BST)||
Standard Registration (Friday 13 January to Tuesday 7 March 2023)
|CONFERENCE TICKET (ON-DEMAND)||$476.00||$600.00|
Delegates who are unable to attend the IMPE 2023 Meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina will be able to register to view the full meeting programme On-demand following the physical event taking place. You will be sent a link to access the IMPE On-demand platform following the Physical meeting taking place on 4-7 March 2023.
Please note: No cancellation or refund requests will be accepted for IMPE On-demand registrations.
All prices are quoted in US DOLLARS ($)
* Concession Rate: Participants applying for the Concession Rate for the IMPE 2023 meeting must be delegates who are Nurses, Allied Health Care Professionals, Fellows in Training, Basic Scientists in Training, or individuals from middle or low income countries as defined by the World Bank*, Latin American countries or those Retired from practice.
The Concession rate will not apply if the registration is being paid by the industry. The Concession rate will only apply if the registration is being paid by the participant or institution.
Presented ePoster/Oral Communications Speaker - If you are speaking as part of a Presented ePoster or Oral Communications session, please choose the participant type relevant to you. Please do not select Speaker/Chair as this participant type is reserved for invited speakers.
Group registration is available for group participants attending in-person in Buenos Aires for IMPE 2023 only and for 10 or more participants. If you have less than 10 participants or are registering a group of any size for IMPE 2023 On-Demand, each delegate will need to be registered separately.Group registration link Amend existing group registrations
Dates and Deadlines
Deadline for Early Bird registration: Thursday 12 January 2023 (23:59 GMT)
Registration applications received after 00:00 on Friday 13 January 2023 will be charged at the ‘Standard’ registration rate. Registration will be available online until Tuesday 7 March 2023 which is the last day of the meeting.
It is strongly recommended that you register in advance for the meeting. Payment will be required at the time of registration. Cash and cheque payments CANNOT be accepted onsite. Payment onsite at IMPE 2023 will be accepted by debit / credit card only processed through the registration system. We are not able to accept AMEX as a method of payment.
To be eligible at a particular rate, payment must reach our account in time for that deadline. If received after this, the higher fee would apply to the registration.
IMPE 2023 Terms and Conditions
By registering for this event, you give the Latin American Society of Pediatric Endocrinology (SLEP) and Bioscientifica Ltd permission to contact you about the event programme, products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of these communications, you can do so by emailing email@example.com with the event name in the subject line.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
If you have purchased an in-person registration, you can cancel this up to and on 30 January 2023 (23:59 GMT) by contacting IMPE c/o Bioscientifica Ltd at IMPE2023@bioscientifica.com Cancellation will be subject to an administrative charge of 25% of the ticket price.
However, if you wish to transfer your ticket to IMPE On-demand, a refund of the difference in fee will be made. Ticket transfers must be made by the deadline of 30 January 2023. Please send your request for cancellation/ refund or transfer of registration in writing to IMPE c/o Bioscientifica Ltd at IMPE2023@bioscientifica.com.
Cancellation/ refund or transfer requests made after 30 January 2023 (for any reason including COVID-19) will not be accepted as we will have booked all suppliers based on the registrations received at that date. However, access to all of the on-demand meeting content will be available as part of the In-person ticket so you will still have access to this post meeting.
IMPE 2023 On-demand
Once your booking is confirmed for an IMPE 2023 On-demand ticket, and payment has been made, registration cannot be cancelled or refunded as all content will be available for you to access On-demand after the Meeting has taken place in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Delegate insurance and COVID-19 requirements
If you cause damage to third parties and property you will be liable for this. Please take out valid, comprehensive third-party liability insurance. SLEP is working with all venues being used for IMPE 2023 in Buenos Aires, Argentina to ensure that they are working to the highest standards of COVID-19 compliance based on the local Argentine regulations and that all necessary sanitation and hygiene precautions are made.
• Delegates/group leaders are responsible for arranging appropriate travel insurance for their Group and for ensuring that all individuals in the Group meet all COVID-19 requirements. This includes the provision and completion of all necessary documentation and testing for travel which may be in place at the time of travel to and from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Delegates are personally responsible for all mandatory testing requirements that they may need in order to travel to and from Argentina and stay for the duration of IMPE 2023 (Saturday 4 March to Tuesday 7 March 2023). We recommend obtaining travel insurance for your trip and reviewing all accommodation and travel Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) before booking in light of COVID-19 restrictions.
SLEP will not cover or be responsible or liable for any costs that may be incurred by any attendees to IMPE 2023 for testing, quarantine or insurance costs.
COVID-19 Restrictions and cancellation by IMPE
In the event that COVID-19 restrictions have to be implemented at the Congress venue, there will be a limit to the number of people permitted in the venue at any one time. If this happens, we will review our booking list and we will exchange in-person tickets for an IMPE On-demand ticket, giving you access to all the meeting content to view On-demand. Please check your travel and accommodation terms and conditions, along with your travel insurance policy, in the unlikely event that SLEP has to cancel IMPE 2023 or your participation in Buenos Aires, Argentina due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Please note: SLEP will not cover or be responsible for any losses or costs associated with accommodation or travel to IMPE 2023. Accommodation and travel costs are the sole responsibility of delegates, IMPE is unable to refund pre-booked accommodation and travel costs and this will be at the discretion of individual hotels and providers.
- Please check with the corresponding Argentine Consulate in your country for any specific requirements to Travel to Argentina;
- When traveling to Argentina, please note that there are many countries that don’t need to apply for a visa if coming as a tourist but they need it if coming for a Congress;
- In case you inform you are coming for a Congress and you are requested to provide an Invitation Letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you. If you require an invitation letter with a RENURE number, please email email@example.com for your invitation letter which will be submitted online and a copy will be sent to your email address.
- Visas for Congress Delegates should be required at least 2 months in advance – the first step is to schedule an appointment in the Consulate, second step to book and pay for your registration to IMPE 2023, you may then contact us for a Visa letter which will be sent online to you by email.
Please be aware that there will be official onsite photography and/or audio/video recordings during this event as commissioned by SLEP and/or Bioscientifica Ltd. Any images/audio/video captured may be used by SLEP and/or Bioscientifica Ltd for promotional purposes, including but not limited to, websites, external mailshots, other marketing materials, and social media. For further information please contact the IMPE 2023 Team.
All payments for the IMPE 2023 meeting must be made in ($ US DOLLARS). Bioscientifica Ltd is the professional meeting organiser for IMPE 2023 and acts on behalf of the Latin American Society for Pediatric Endocrinology (SLEP).
Registration confirmation and badges will not be issued until payment is made in full.
The preferred payment method for the meeting is on-line payment via Credit Card.